Tuesday, March 17, 2009

kyaaa~!! ♥


toma-ism #94:

Ikuta Toma...
WARNING: VERY ADDICTIVE!
EXTREMELY, DANGEROUSLY ATTRACTIVE.
but definitely GOOD FOR YOUR EYES,
EARS, HEART & SOUL. =P
(i somehow came up with this a while back.
it's perfect 4 today's post (laughs). wait, so does #95 below!!)

toma-ism #95:
toma-kun...
Hey hey, you you, I want to be your girlfriend ...
You're so fine I want you mine, you're so delicious.
I think about you all the time, you're so addictive.
(lyrics f/Avril's Girlfriend)


[yes he is!! credit: on the pic and kawaii-girl17,
http://kawaii-girl17.livejournal.com/21667.html]


moeeeeee~!

i wasn't gonna post anything, needed a break
since i posted so much last week.

But

then i

saw THESE pics.

*___*

...

....

i really got a little warmer looking at him. *blush*
does any1 else hear justin's Sexy Back song in their mind right now?? lol.
no, more like dido's Here with me~~
cuz i think toma's lying on a bed. *blush*
ahh~ the way he's lying on the bed/couch and the way he's looking at you!!
it makes me melt.

(edit: seeing toma like this also makes me think of this song,
jesse's Right where u want me. "girl, i'm gonna let u have your way with me." ...!! *faints*)

ok ok, calm down you! (talking to myself) baka!!
but my fav is the middle closeup of toma. soooooooo kawaiiiiiiiiii!

hurry hurry, go see the pics now!! many thanks to kawaii-girl17!
http://kawaii-girl17.livejournal.com/21667.html

(oh, HAPPY St. Patrick's Day! =P
u know, my name, kate, i got it f/kate o'brien, many yrs ago.
i don't have much in common with her,
but i like her tough, straightforward personality. she's irish. well, they say
everyone can think of themselves as being irish today. haha... cheers!! smilie)

No comments: