Tuesday, December 23, 2008

^_^ MERRY CHRISTMAS, everyone-chan! another *PRESENT* for you!!


[i hope many of u are having a WHITE CHRISTMAS! ~_~
Credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/waiwai/331538550/]

doumo!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS, minna-chan!! :D

Peace on Earth!! v ^_^

i'll be in tokyo for christmas, if only in my dreams~~
(u know the song..."i'll be home for christmas" =P)

~ Warmest thoughts and best wishes
for a wonderful christmas
and a happy new year.
May happiness, love, good health, and success
follow you always ~


soshite...


This
Xmas,
I would
like to put
up a tree in my
heart, and instead
of hanging presents,
I would like to put the
names of all my friends.
Close friends and not so close
friends. The old friends, the new
friends. Those that I see every day
and the ones that I rarely see. The ones
that I always remember and the ones that
I sometimes forget. The ones that are always
there and the ones that seldom are. The friends of
difficult times and the ones of happy times. Friends
who, without meaning to, I have hurt, or without meaning
to have hurt me. Those that I know well and those I only know
by name. Those that owe me little and those that I owe so much.
My humble friends and my important friends. The names of all those
that have passed through my life no matter how fleetingly. A tree with
very deep roots and very long
and strong branches so that
their names may never be
plucked from my heart. So
that new names from all
over may join the existing ones. A tree with a very
pleasant shade so that our friendship may take a
moment of rest from the battles of life. "May the
happy moments of Xmas brighten every day of
the new year". These are my sincere wishes.

[i didn't think of these wishes on my own! but the words truly express how i feel~~
credit: http://www.making-greeting-cards.com/christmas-cards-verses.html]

AH HA!!
SURPRISE!!

i've got 1 more xmas present for you! (NOTICE THE PIC I USED EARLIER FOR PRESENTING YOU WITH THE "CLOSE TO 4 HRS..." PRESENT! IT'S GOT 2 PRESENTS!! THAT WAS JUST A LUCKY COINCIDENCE!! :D)
yappari~ it's nothing much, but i hope you'll like it.

i really wanted to give something to all my readers, all the people that come here and like this blog~ all who support me~ =) i came up with the "an unforgettable ~4hrs with Toma in Tokyo" first, but later i was inspired again when i found one of the pics from Keiko's group [http://www.flickr.com/groups/love_project/pool/] on flickr! http://www.flickr.com/photos/lpnphotography/2970850523/

"Keiko sent me something lovely in the mail from Japan...these hearts which symbolize for love. The idea was to spread love around the world one letter at a time."

ahhh~ sugoi!! *__* what a sweet idea!!

so~ i thought i'd just make a heart and "write" (scanned my writing in) on it and u can print it out yourselves. =) i also sketched myself on the other side of the heart.


a la conan's self-sketch f/the Late Night With Conan O'Brien show. =P (sorry, i can't ever draw ppl looking straight ahead cuz of the nose problem, only always looking to the side. well, imagine yourself next to me. yes, i'm winking & smiling at you!) and i'm wearing my osaka gakuen uniform's tie, of course! BABY! also~ i thought it'd be cool to have different color hearts. u can choose the one w/your fav color. =) sorry, though, that yellow color didn't turn out looking nice...and i drew the hearts myself~ ne. some are really lopsided~ ne. gomen! at least the blue heart is a great heart! i've never "drawn" so many hearts at one time before. hahaha~


it's a paper heart, but please think of it as a little love from kate-chan! ah~ of course, had to make a special one for someone~ that's a little bigger, that represents A LOT OF LOVE. yappa~ toma-kun.♥ once again i am sending him a lot of love thru this heart. ~_~ i'm not sending it to him by mail, so hopefully by some christmas miracle, he'll find it here!!

[preview of the front & backs of the hearts]

[pretty pics i used to make the hearts. credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/gaylon/286489231/ (pink, red),
http://www.flickr.com/photos/noahbulgaria/121343903/ (purple),
http://www.flickr.com/photos/trombamarina/1798935140/ (orange)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ajawin/2720299440/ (green)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/28481088@N00/519643079/ (yellow)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/12453467@N00/3079736022/ (blue)]

you can go

~~HERE~~

to download whichever heart u want. u can even save toma's heart if u want, i won't know. haha~ ah~ if only it was so easy for us to capture "his heart" neee. ~_~ u can print it out and then tape the two sides together, so one side is what i wrote, the other side is meeeee. i printed out the one for toma. heehee~ =P

TO ALL THAT LIKE MY 2 TOMA BLOGS AND ALL WHO LOVE & SUPPORT TOMA:
MINNA-CHAN, HOUNTO NI~ HOUNTO NI~ ARIGATOU!!! ♥♥

I ALSO WANT TO GIVE A HUGE ARIGATOU TO TOMA-KUN,
without him this blog would not exist & i feel much more lonely and without him, the world would be less beautiful and happy! toma, this heart, this LOVE is for YOU!



MERRY CHRISTMAS, TOMA-KUN!!
斗真くん, メリークリスマス!!


i hope my love can somehow reach you
and make u feel a little warmer and happier
during these really really cold tokyo winter days!


ALSO....
i really want to thank my 2 current followers, Subtle_Hints and i luv_kofi_n_sushi! and if i have any anonymous followers, thank you, too!

but now, i especially want to thank some really awesome, wonderful, special, sweet, and thoughtful girls (umm, by your names and toma's 99% female fanbase, i think u're all girls/female, but pls forgive me if i'm wrong!) who have posted a lot of comments for meeeeee (here or at DearToma...)! ^_^ 1st, thanks to Jeany-chan for being the very first person to post a comment 4 me! then, it's~ Subtle_Hints, ultraviolet-p1/UV/paige, Akiro-chan, April, Naomi_chan, nieva-mae, caroline18, Angelou, ToYu, salome, Yamapink, Paffu, [.anna. ^^], azzil...../azzil_euqinu, Alya, kamille, kams, kim, kristinne^^, rei.....i love u all!!!♥♥ HOUNTO NI~ HOUNTO NI~ ARIGATOU! suteki da ne! (you're wonderful!)

also, i really want to say thanks to everyone that comes here from these 10 countries (my blog gets the most visitors f/these places): United States, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Germany, Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, and Japan. =)

everyone-chan~ really~
iroiro arigatou gozaimashita!!
[= thank you for everything/
thank you for all you've done/
thank you for all of your kindness]


in 2009~ kito~
GAMBARIMAS!
GAMBARIMAS!! ^_^

TOMA-KUN AND EVERYONE-CHAN~
TOGETHER~ LET'S KEEP TRYING OUR BEST!!!
LIFE IS SHORT, SO PLEASE LIVE WITH ALL YOUR STRENGTH~
AND NEVER WASTE A SECOND OF IT!
YOROSHIKU~

byebye.

kate`*

P.S. i actually wrote all this and had this done a while back. haha...
had to prepare it beforehand, cuz i knew i'd spend too much time on the toma fantasy meeting story...

[lol!! a funny christmas card, kinda, f/the late night show!!! xD
i love this show!! & I LOVE YOU, CONAN!! :D]

No comments: