Wednesday, April 14, 2010

(ALMOST) NAKED. TOMA. oh my god...!!!!!!!



***********
GAH!!!!

before talking about sexy toma...some AWESOME NEWS!!

TOMA'S FILMING FOR A NEW MOVIE/DRAMA!!!! HE SAID SO AT HIS JWEB, the msg from april 4 (?). HE COULD BE FILMING IT RIGHT NOw, AS I WRITE THIS. (probably started right after hanamizuki finished, a week or 2 ago?) HE SAYS HE'S REALLY EXCITED ABOUT IT AND HE'S BEEN READING HIS LINES, PREPARING FOR IT FOR MONTHS!! HE DOESN'T KNOW WHEN IT CAN BE ANNOUNCED, THOUGH.

YEYYYYYYY. ^O^
I'M REALLY EXCITED AND HAPPY ABOUT THIS.
GAMBATTE, TOMA!!!!!

and did i really get 218 ppl here yesterday!! EHH!!
all cuz of sexy toma. lol. and new followers! thanks!!

***************


GOODNESS!!!
SO FAST!!!
sugoi....

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE ALL BEEN WANTING...

http://community.livejournal.com/ikuta_toma/549335.html
AnAn #1705, preview of all pages and DL. MANY THANKS TO hpswf1!!
LOL, AT EVERYONE'S HYPER COMMENTS!!!!!!! xD


it says in that small pink star on the cover, "ikuta toma SUPER SEXY". lol. that's the best they could come up with?? so unoriginal!! lol. but it's simple and to the point, i guess!!! xD (i wonder what he talked about in his interview??? did he really talk about sex?!! ehhhhhhh....)


1st of all:

*screams*!!!!!

EVEN HOTTER.

TOMA...

HE...

HAS...

NO UNDERWEAR ON!!!!!

*gasp*

*stares*



[this is just the preview. see all the previews and get the link to DL it all in HQ at the link above. all pics, credit belongs to XQ!]

2nd of all:
YEY!!! NO GIRL WITH HIM!! i was hoping he wouldn't be fully naked. somehow, i knew there would be a naked shot of toma f/the back. *BLUSH*!! but he isn't totally naked, cuz the sheet is covering him still. it's nicely taken...can't see too much!! and toma's always bragging about how he has a nice butt. lol. niceeeeeeeee...

is it just me, or is it SO amazing how toma can be sexy and cute at once?! i just realized, once u get past the nakedness......he....HE'S STILL SO CUTE, like in a sweet way...the expressions on his face!! amazing~ i mean....i've been thinking dirty thoughts about him, but....now when i realize, i don't really get that really sexy/aroused feeling f/his pics (unlike THOSE pics f/2008. kyaaa!! just out of the shower toma). well, except for the cover pic and that one of him lying in bed, facing us. [omg....(>////<)] it's kinda like sho's, where he's almost naked...but mostly not in a dirty way. not that ero. ~_~ ii ne!!

3rd of all:

I ALREADY SAID IT, BUT I'M SO GETTING THIS MAGAZINE!! xD

i'm actually pretty calm again, relatively speaking... WOW, I ACTUALLY GOT SOME SELF-CONTROL BACK TODAY!! xD yatta!! lol. maybe cuz i read some of toma's recent messages and also saw some CUTE & ADORABLE toma video clips f/his 4tops days at h's youtube page. awwwwwwwww. ka~waii!!!! i got some screencaps of cute toma hiding and all...so cute as detective thomas, right? click *HERE* to see.

all this calmed me down....was able to get back to reality, so to speak. haha. (and also, being turned on so much really drains yr energy. xD that's why i just had to make myself stop thinking about him!! lol.)

but maybe it's like, a delayed reaction....in the middle of the night, i'll think of him and lose my mind and won't be able to sleep again. lol. i hope not. i barely got any sleep yesterday. *blush*!!!



ja, i'll just talk about the pics a little bit now (already talked about the other pics, so skipping them here)....goodness....TOO HOT. damn it, toma....!!! why R u so unbelievably hot....

--1st pic (toma lying down in bed, looks at us):

omg.....no underwear!!!!! *BLUSH*!!!!!!!!!
so dangerously close to seeing his...his...omg omg omg!!!!
(this pic actually got me hotter than the pic where toma's lying down and eyes closed pic below ..hmm...it's the anticipation...it's the teasing, of this front shot....that gets me so.....!!)

and i kinda have to look away f/the pic of him looking at me. it's like he's saying "i know you want me....come and get me." too hot!! oh, i want him BAD!!! (>////<) (.......hmm. i wonder if his appendecitis scar got airbrushed out? it should be somewhere there...)

--2nd pic (toma stands, holding his shirt):

sexy!! not sure about his expression. lol...but i like it. toma's got some moles...hmm.. (1 big dark one on his back, f/the other pic. me too!! kinda...but in the center of my back, more.) his arms and chest are so toned and he looks so strong.....kyaaaaaa!!!!

--3rd pic (toma's eyes closed...lying down on the bed):

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

almost NAKED TOMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(>//////<) he...toma really has a beautiful body... *blush*!!!!! (and his hair is so nice and perfect, too!!!) and that expression on his face....ehhhhhhh... tired? satisfied? *blush*!!!! (i'm so glad it's almost naked f/the back, not f/the front (w/something covering that~ area) like jun and yamapi.)

--4th pic (toma lying in bed, facing up):

OMG.....

he looks aroused and...and....

the angle....
isn't it like u can almost see yrself there with him,
looking down at him???????!!!!!!!!! omg.....!!!! *screams*

(i like how toma always shaves his armpits, or at least here, u can barely see any hair there. ~_~)


--5th pic (toma's got his shirt on):

ahhhhhhh. toma always looks so hot, especially in a simple white shirt. still so sexy!!!!! he looks buff here. *_* and that key necklace again....i love how that little necklace chain was hanging off his neck in all the pics (and we don't see the key)...it looks really pretty like that...

toma's expression....a little bored/mad? ehhhh...sumimasen, toma!!! *blush*!!!!


WHEW. I GOT THROUGH THIS OK......
GOTTA GET READY TO GO TO BED.
GOODNESS, I HOPE I CAN SLEEP.....

GOOD NIGHT, EVERYONE!
if u can, please do buy the magazine to support toma!!
(try not to think too many dirty thoughts about toma. lol.)


14 comments:

生田MIZZA said...

"is it just me, or is it SO amazing how toma can be sexy and cute at once?!"
it's not just u. i kinda feel da same like u do. ma, in most of his pix, he can look hot+cute at once, sexy+innocent+cute at once, angry but yet so cute cute+adorable.. etc.. ^^ he's sooo unique ne.. & i always love his facial expression.

uh.. i'm so grateful that there's no woman in his photoshoot. phew.... ^^

bout all of his pix, they're so~ beautifully taken. where on earth he got those muscles n i'm so envious of his nice abs *blush* >.<
uhu..... he's so d*mn gorgeous & hot!! nanka, i feel like he's soooo grown up. XD

Anonymous said...

This where he lies on his back loking like...fbsdhbgfhjsdbghj is SO HOTTTT I died like 10 times already here xDDD

kate♥toma said...

tadaima~

i couldn't stop thinking about him last night when i went to bed....goodness....he's too hot. and then in the middle of the night. and then this morning.... *blush*!!!

NANDE!!! everyday, it's more shocking news. this time, it's that toma talked about sex during the interview. OMG...even though i thought he would, but i thought, like just in general. NOT SO SPECIFICALLY!!!

(i actually dreamt about reading a translation for the interview last night. and that toma was talking about sex. that's all i remember. of course, i was upset/shocked, too!!)

i'll add this into the post tonight, but wanna share w/everyone immediately, so....READ THIS NEWS.
http://community.livejournal.com/japan_now/602827.html

"he will be delving into discussions on his own outlook of sex." and in a comment there, ecyojn said her friend translated 1 line f/the interview, and it said that Toma likes "a woman's voice during sex".....


omg!!!!!!!

>_< NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

NANDE.....??

BUT.....

he's a gorgeous 25 yr old man. i'm sure he's had many girlf's, i'm sure he's had sex. (and i kinda had to consider this when i wrote my fanfic). but....still...i can't help feeling a little crushed, my hope that toma is still a virgin...

(actually, it's good that i read some yaoi fanfics where toma's...doing it....be4 this an an photo shoot was released....so i've already been thinking of him as a seductive, sensual person....now when i read this....it's not as big a shock to me.... hai....)

ehhhhh...but i've been already mentally preparing myself for this ever since yesterday, that toma would talk about sex, so...... a woman's voice during sex....omg. like...quiet and soft or gasping and breathless....?? the thought of toma...doing it...makes me hot.... (>////<)
goodness...whoever he's been with!!!! i hate them. HATE!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >_< i know it's none of my business who he's been with, but i think most of his fans would feel a little upset at this and....

like i said, after my fanfic, part of me feels like he's boyf, so i'm really jealous/mad right now!!!!! >___< BUT then again, in my fantasy world, i AM his secret girlf right now, so i guess i should not be upset, since i'm the only girl he's gonna be doing THAT~ with from now...LOL. *delusional* thinking of this cheered me up, though!! ahahahahahahahahaha!!! :D well....it doesn't matter really, it's not like i'll ever meet toma....as long as i can be with him in my fantasies, that's all that matters. lol. now i'll just make a note of this info and work it into my next fantasy. xD *shameless*!!

but...now i'm curious about what else he said in that interview. *blush*!!! even though he's talking about sex....i have a feeling, since it's toma....he won't talk about anything too dirty. and actually....it's kinda sweet that he would say he likes how her voice sounds while they're..... >/////<

kate♥toma said...

....mizza-chan,
i'm glad u think so too. ~_~ hai...most of his pics, u get that hot+cute feeling....but i'm amazed that even in these super sexy pics, i still feel like that...HOT!! but also, CUTE!! <3 only toma can do this....ahhhh...

yeah, i was crossing my fingers be4 i clicked on the link..."please, no girl!!"

definitely! all beautifully taken~~ haha, u should know he's been working out since last summer for hanamizuki (and this photo shoot!) ne!! i wonder when exactly he took these photos though. and he kept it secret from every1....

....careline-chan,
that pic is 1 of my favs too. aroused toma gets me so hot. >///< and the angle!!! genius. it's like the reader can imagine herself...on top. *BLUSH*!!! IS THAT NOT WHAT IT TOTALLY MAKES U THINK OF??? i mean...someone's doing something to him that's got him all turned on!!! omg....i want to be that someone....

Anonymous said...

HOLY COW!!! I've been on hiatus for a few days from Toma and I come back online to learn that he's on an AnAn Cover??? -squeals- AND I'm even happier that he isn't posing with a female opposite! -even louder squeal-
Unfortunately, I didn't learn about the AnAn from your blog, Kate. I saw a picture on my Tumblr updates and I freaked out and I knew right away you were going to have info about it so I rushed to your blog!
Ohhh mannn, I need to get my butt to Mitsuwa to buy me this magazine... even though I think it'll be kinda embarrassing since I look so young. I can just imagine the employees giving me weird looks xDDD

~Marie-chan

kate☂ said...

marie-chan,

yeah, toma's really on An AN!! u missed out on screaming and hyperventilating with everyone. lol. but u should read the comments of those LJ posts!!! xD everyone just lost their minds!!! SO HOT!!

ah, it's ok! doesn't matter how u find out. i found out when isabel and mizza posted at my cbox. =)

yes yes, go buy it!! i just bought it today. ~_~ don't worry, i thought it'd be embarassing too, but the lady didn't look at me funny or stare at toma or anything. haha. whew!!

生田MIZZA said...

>_< u're so d*mn lucky kate-chan. i wan dat mag too. omg!!

kate☂ said...

thanks thanks!
haha. i really didn't expect it to be there today, but there he was when i walked in!!! >///<

生田MIZZA said...

erm.. do u think that it's available in kinokuniya? >.<

kate♥toma said...

i'm sure kinokuniya has it!! they've got tons of magazines (at least the one i go to. but weirdly, it does seem like sanseido still has more.)

Marie-chan said...

I bought it Kate-chan!!! I walked in today and walked straight toward where they usually have the AnAn magazines, picked it up and walked away. I was with my friend and she thought I was crazy. HAHA!!! I'm so happy! ^^

kate-chan said...

yey!! congrats! ~_~ happy for you.
were there many left? when i came yesterday, there was like 7 or 8 left. i think it must have just arrived yesterday or something!! still so many left.

haha...i can imagine yr friend's reaction when seeing his pic on the cover!!

Marie-chan said...

There were a few left. But probably not as much as the day you came (which was only a day before haha)

At first my friend thought I was crazy, but then she looked at the cover and saw Toma... then she flipped out. HAHA! She drove me there because we were planning to meet up with one of our other friends at the mall. In the car, after I bought the AnAn magazine, she kept telling me not to open it or else we'd get into an accident. hahahaa

Finally, when I got home she was like "Marie... you know.. You're carrying a lot of stuff. You can just leave the AnAn magazine in my car. I promise I'll take good car of Toma! ;D"
And I replied "Nice try, but you should've bought your own! This one is MINE!"

I agree with you Kate: probably one of the best reasons to spend $9 hehehee

kate♥toma said...

marie-chan,

only a few left...sugoi...
so the day i came, i took one, and there was like...7-8 left.
then u came, the next day, and only a few left. so in 1 day, half of it was gone!! probably the day after u came, it was already all gone. ~_~

xD of course, no1 can resist him!! and her telling u not to open it, or else you 2 would get in an accident!!!! LOL!!! so true.

"I promise I'll take good car of Toma! ;D"
haha!!! i bet she would, too. xD

isn't it?? i thought it'd be more expensive....but only $9 to see toma almost naked??!!! i was willing to spend much more, but i'm glad i didn't have to!