Saturday, March 29, 2008
DEAR TOMA... / what i like about Honey & Clover
last week, i seriously thought of sending toma a letter 2 thank him 4 brightening up my life with his dramas/performances/music/blog posts/his sweet voice & laughter/his smiling face, etc....
but i did an online search and i found this:
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
Ikuta Toma does not have an official website. He's still with Johnny's Entertainment and they have LOTS of rules. You can always send him a fanmail through JE for Toma but JE restricts or sometimes doesn't give their artists their fanmail. Toma also has a writing section in the magazine Wink-Up. I sent my fan letter through their address a couple days ago ^^;
He does have a J-web that he updates almost daily, so that's better than nothing ^^
If you want his address Wing_Goddess (me ^^;) posted all the Toma address' i collected at the Tomalicious forums :3 Just do a google search~!
* 3 weeks ago [well, now it's a month ago]
i think it's a shame that toma's got no official website or blog online where his fans can leave messages 4 him. even if he's probably mostly too busy 2 read stuff like that, at least there'd still be a small chance of him seeing your message!! it's a lot more convenient than writing him a letter that might just end up in a pile somewhere, that might not even reach toma! even if he gets it, what are the chances he'll have time 2 open up all the fan mail he gets (which is probably a lot!!)
so i made a seperate blog just 4 ppl 2 have a place 2 post messages 2 toma, called "Dear Toma...". =) from there, u can post a short message 2 him or also post your comments about toma-related stuff (***like what u think of his dramas, performances in other shows, whatever, so toma can also get some feedback from fans about his performances!***).
or u can post a longer message (up to a paragraph, don't make it too long) at the guestbook linked in the first post! SOME1 ELSE PLS POST SOMETHING, I'M THE ONLY 1 THAT'S POSTED THERE SO FAR!!
PLEASE NOT ONLY POST MESSAGES THERE, BUT ALSO
LINK TO THE BLOG AND TELL OTHER TOMA FANS,
THE MORE TRAFFIC THE BLOG GETS, THE BETTER THE GOOGLE RANKING, THE MORE TOMA FANS WILL POST THERE, AND THE MORE POPULAR THE SITE GETS, THE MORE CHANCES TOMA WILL FIND OUT ABOUT IT AND COME AND READ THE MESSAGES!!! *____*
GO THERE NOW AND POST A MESSAGE!!
THOUGH WE DON'T KNOW IF TOMA WILL EVER COME THERE,
BUT PLEASE STILL POST A MESSAGE,
HE MIGHT READ IT SOMEDAY! =D
ALSO, U CAN POST A MESSAGE IN ANY LANGUAGE, but of course, toma will most likely only be able 2 read the ones in japanese and maybe very basic english.
though there's lots of things i don't like about honey & clover, but there's still some things that make it worth watching. =)
1. TOMA!!! toma cannot NOT be cute.
2. ending of each episode: them having fun, messing around---TOMA cuteness!!
i wish they had done this for hana kimi!! i like hagu here more than in the series!
3. my fav supporting character is 1 of the teachers, the most funny/sad guy. i forgot his name. but his wife didn't come home 1 time and his son wants a new dad!!! poor guy. but he's so funny!! he's so random, too, takemoto even said he's so random 1 time.
4. though they tease/bully takemoto a lot, it's nice 2 see the cast when they're happy & help each other/have fun together.
5. all the actresses & actors R great, talented, professional...the background music is ok...the director has great ways of framing a scene, interesting angles...it's a great production in general. =)
6. there's some really touching/sweet/cute/funny moments...& though i don't like the life lessons, there ARE some memorable dialogue/narration about life that u can relate 2/think about/learn from!!
this is just a list i made 4 fun:
best dressed: yamada / mayama
worst dressed: hagu / morita
most annoying: hagu
most stupid: it's a tie between several ppl!!
best crying scene: toma's in ep.6!!
[but yamada's got a lot of crying scenes,& she is an awesome cryer!!]
best running scene: toma's in ep.5!
best hug: morita & toma's be4 he left 4 NYC
CUTEST: (of course) takemoto!
most talented: ....i pick yamada cuz i don't get hagu nor morita's abstract art!